The term "smart city" is associated with both the comprehensive use of information and communication technologies in cities and the sustainable handling of the issues of energy efficiency and climate protection. The basis for the smart city is intelligent networking, both within individual areas, e.g. mobility, and between different areas, e.g. energy and mobility.
The Smart City is implicitly defined by improving the quality of life and local economies in cities. Investments in energy efficiency and local renewable energy lead to a drastic reduction in primary energy consumption and CO2 emissions, which in turn supports efforts to improve sustainability and quality of life in cities.
Whether smart economy, smart mobility or smart living, cities are becoming smart. The basis is always the intelligent and secure use of information and communication technologies. And secure hardware for secure communication - that is KATEK's claim.
- Consulting and development
- Very high quality level "Made in Germany
- Plastics processing and electronics manufacturing as a one-stop store
- Production of complete devices in the field of smart cities
- Flexibility in delivery date and quantity
- Equivalent cost structure to the Asian market
- Data and information security according to ISO 27001
- Integrated access controls
- Near Field Communication
- Smart ticketing
- Charging columns electromobility
- Smart Metering & Smart Grid
- Traffic control